Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruger 1911: First Impressions

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by WVPreston1911
    I finally got to handle and take a close look at one this past Saturday, I was really impressed with the pistol to say the least. It really felt good in the hand. The pistol was already sold, or it would have probably followed me home. The guy picked it up while I was till in the store.
    Was he upset seeing you fondling his new baby?

Jim

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - Juvenal
    Last edited by minderasr; 12th October 2011 at 16:54.

Posts liked by others
    Don't think so, based on our conversation he may never shoot it. He remarked he had some Kimbers he's never shot. I guess he is more of a collector than a shooter.

The shop I frequent will also be the source of a part-time job when I retire in a couple of years. So I get to look at a lot of guns.

Posts liked by others
    I like Ruger pistols. They seem very well built in my experiences with them. I just might have to pick one of these up.

Heya Jeff, long time no see.
    "A fully loaded pistol is useless to the man who has an empty magazine between the ears."- Louis Awerbuck

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime
    I like Ruger pistols. They seem very well built in my experiences with them. I just might have to pick one of these up.

Heya Jeff, long time no see.
    hi Justin, how're you doing? I've never had any problems with Rugers, well built and reasonably priced.

Aim small, Miss small

Posts liked by others

I been gone awhile

Good to see you guys again...

I too, have had my eye on this new Ruger. I believe y'all have sold me on it. !
    More later, soon as I can pick one up.

Good reports amigos.

Cactus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123