Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

WandaDWhite

A Useful Resource For Every Ammo Buyers

Before I share this resource, I want to clarify that it’s not a paid promotion—I just found it really helpful and wanted to pass it along.

WandaDWhite 20th September 2024, 04:16 Go to last post
    Doran

Greetings From Texas

Welcome to the Forum.

Doran 20th September 2024, 02:02 Go to last post
    WandaDWhite

Greetings From Texas

Hey everyone,
    I’m excited to be here and join this awesome community of fellow firearms enthusiasts! I’ve always been passionate about guns, ammunition,

WandaDWhite 19th September 2024, 04:52 Go to last post
    Doran

Randall Raider

I thought cerakote likely came out after Randall ceased operations. Still a nice looking pistol.

Doran 19th September 2024, 02:11 Go to last post
    TexasDawg1911

Randall Raider

Yeah, I'm sure it was SS back in the day but sometime before I got it the gun must have been cerakoated by a previous owner

TexasDawg1911 18th September 2024, 16:51 Go to last post

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Non-gun-related supporters.
Thank you for visiting our supporters.