Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's buying Cabot's 1911?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

I'm Speechless eMail from the President of CABOT GUNS after just 16 days

After just 16 days I received the following email from the President of Cabot Guns Rob Bianchin, There have been several times after 16 days my emails at other manufactures dont even get answered. Here my M1911 is basically done and the president updates me.

"Your gun was completed, assembled and tested, however, we noticed a small scuff on the front sight so it has to be replaced. The good news is we anticipate your gun will be ready early. I'll confirm when it is ready for shipment."

The business world and the gun community would be a much better place if everyone followed Rob's example.
    Last edited by daddyjim; 30th March 2012 at 19:34. Reason: spelling

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjim
    After just 16 days I received the following email from the President of Cabot Guns Rob Bianchin, There have been several times after 16 days my emails at other manufactures dont even get answered. Here my M1911 is basically done and the president updates me.

"Your gun was completed, assembled and tested, however, we noticed a small scuff on the front sight so it has to be replaced. The good news is we anticipate your gun will be ready early. I'll confirm when it is ready for shipment."

The business world and the gun community would be a much better place if everyone followed Rob's example.
    You know,I caught a LOT of flack from people on various forums for my belief that this company brought something new and unique to the market.

Thanks for validating what I have felt for a while now.

DAT85

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyjim

That is true customer service and quality control. I applaud them. I also applaud you for making the move to Cabot..
    NRA Benefactor

Posts liked by others
    The photo thread has been created and made a sticky. Please remember that the photo thread is for photos ONLY, no chit-chat. Comments may accompany the photos, but not novels. No other conversational posts are allowed in our photo threads.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others

Shot the Jones 1911

I took out the Jones 1911 today and fired it. So did the wife. I will take pictures of the targets and post them with a description of distances and ammuntion. Just to let everyone know this is the first time the wife and I ever fired a 1911. And as far as my accuracy, I would not recommend riding an ATV before shooting, because I get worse as I go LOL. I'll also post more pictures of the gun itself.

Posts liked by others
    I ordered mine about 2months after seeing them at the 2013 NRA convention. Expected delivery in feb 14. I am worse than a kid in late December here.i got the Natl Standard cause I liked it. Other 1911,s are in my safe, but nothing like the quality of Cabot.Cant wait....

Posts liked by others
    Purchased an NSD last year. Love it, almost a work of art.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherbie View Post
    Purchased an NSD last year. Love it, almost a work of art.
    First of all, welcome to the forum!
    Second: congratulations!

Third: Pics needed.

As you can see, there is an emoticon for everything.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Somedudefromhouston View Post
    I ordered mine about 2months after seeing them at the 2013 NRA convention. Expected delivery in feb 14. I am worse than a kid in late December here.i got the Natl Standard cause I liked it. Other 1911,s are in my safe, but nothing like the quality of Cabot.Cant wait....
    Hopefully not too late to welcome you to this forum.
    Remember to post some pics when you have it.

Posts liked by others
    Here's my Cabot. First picture is in the case it comes with.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast