Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ruger SR1911 Picture Thread - Every Post Must Include at least One Photo)

Posts liked by others
    Good value.

Pensionato

Posts liked by others
    I picked up my Commander in Dec '13 and have marveled at the fit and finish of it. And the best part is that she shoots as good as she looks too! I haven't been able to find the right grips that I have in mind for her but if all else fails I'll make a pair to finish the look.
    On the target photo all shots were from 20yds and with Federal/Eagle 230gr. FMJRN Ball Ammo. The head shots (Blue) were the 1st mag through her ever.
    My Ruger SR1911CMD-13.jpg

Later,
    Dennis in Idaho

Posts liked by others

I just picked this one up used two weeks ago. Shot it every other day since I got it. I really like it.

Kujiin

Posts liked by others
    Ruger post.jpg

I'll play! The SR1911 has been hugely popular for us!
    Crossfire Arms, LLC
    FFL Holder & firearms Dealer
    www.xfirearms.com
    https://www.facebook.com/crossfirearmsllc

Posts liked by others
    Ed Brown MSH, WC grips, finger grips....I'm done. Love it!

Last edited by Gotfour; 16th October 2014 at 12:14.

Posts liked by others
    i just bought my first 1911 this winter and its a Ruger SR1911 and i love it!

5a.jpg6a.jpg
    "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Posts liked by others
    I don't think I have posted a picture here of my three CMDs. The top one I got in Jan 2013. The Night Watchman in the middle around Feb. of this year and the LW on the bottom a little over a month ago.

NRA Life Member

Posts liked by others
    NEW GUN GRIPS 008.jpg

Just bought these new grips on Ebay, and they are a bit pricey @ $60, but I love the quality of the look. I have SS hex screws due in Friday which should complete the transformation. I'm thinking about having the front strap lined... I do love this new Ruger..... Sarge

Posts liked by others
    New Grips from EBay....sold by someone who goes by "Formula1Racer", and has these Cocobolo two-tone grips that come plain or checkered and with a black or red Ruger Crest. $60, quick ship, great fit and finish.

SargeNEW GUN GRIPS 008.jpg

Posts liked by others

After working on grip fundamentals.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast