Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Dear members,
Please make sure the email address we have for you, is correct and valid.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Kimbers Pictures Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others

My carry gun.

A basic Kimber Custom ll with a few upgrades, ambi-safety, mag-well w/new grips and XS Sights. Love this gun and even shoot good, especially on pumpkins.

I am a good guy with a gun!
    Last edited by Whelenon; 2nd February 2013 at 13:25.

Posts liked by others

Kimber Royal II

My Royal II with the factory bone grips and Turnbull bluing. Kinda high priced but it's a great pistol. $2020 retail. A little over $1700 real world.

[IMG][/IMG]

Posts liked by others

Posts liked by others

My Kimber Ultra Carry II

Bought it used on gunbroker.com at a great price. Added a stainless slide stop off a Pro Carry II. Plan to add a stainless mag release and thumb safety (have these on order) and maybe a stainless grip safety with a speed bump and mainspring housing. Love the Crimson Trace grips and it shoots plenty accurate for me. I own a number of other 1911's, inluding a Sig 1911 Ultra. Right now I kinda alternate these two for my concealed carry.

Last edited by Txmooseman; 21st June 2013 at 15:52.

Posts liked by others

Ultra Raptor

Posts liked by others
    This is my old, moderately reworked (by me) Ultra CDP II:

Posts liked by others
    And while I did turn in my Kimber fan club card several years ago, I did recently pick this one up for the wife (she really, really wanted one); the Sapphire Ultra II:

Rick

Posts liked by others
    PRO CDP 11

Posts liked by others
    Here's my Kimber Warrior. It's in semi retirement now next to my bed as I generally shoot my other .45's. It's has NP3 Frame and internals, Wilson Combat stainless extended Ejector, and wood grips I ordered from Kimber. I've shot 500 rds of 230gr Ball and 500 rds of 185gr Black Hill Match SWC's thru it when I first go it back from Robar and it has ever malfunctioned. It's my favorite .45. photo (4).jpg

Posts liked by others
    Looks great Double Capt. I live 2 miles away from Robar and had them do my Kimber Classic. I went with a Rogaurd frame and NP3 on the slide, controls and internals. They do great work and I've been very happy with mine too.
    SEMPER FI
    Last edited by lazyluke; 13th December 2013 at 10:39.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast