Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: what about sog?????

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

what about sog?????

i own a sog multi tool and am 100% satisfied. i like the idea of being able to arrange the tools to my liking.
    I don't want to be a product of my enviroment.
    I want my enviroment to be a product of me.
    Jack Nicholson---The Departed

Posts liked by others

Thumbs up

My son is a USMC Machine Gunner, currently in Afghanistan. He carries an SOG and uses it extensively. He previously used a different brand tool but one of the halves of the pliers broke off. He is very happy with the SOG.

Posts liked by others
    tell your son thanks for his service to the usa.
    I don't want to be a product of my enviroment.
    I want my enviroment to be a product of me.
    Jack Nicholson---The Departed

Posts liked by others
    I love the SOG gear that i have. Seal Knife & multi-tool, and a folder. All very good quality. Sometimes hard to find though.

Posts liked by others
    I love my SOG I've been using this tool for so many years and it never broke off, I got a Gerber and Leatherman it also works well but I choose to carry my SOG for duty.
    Up In The Sky,It's A Bird, No, It's A Plane No, It's
    SUPERMAN

Posts liked by others
    I bought my SOG at Walmart, then a few weeks later thay stopped carrying all SOG knives and tools. I'd never heard of SOG until seeing it in the display case. I've never for a moment regretted owning it.

Posts liked by others
    I'm a SOG multi-tool man myself. Whenever I used the plier function on my Leatherman it would pinch the skin between my thumb and forefinger. With SOG this isn't a consideration. Very well made.

Regards!
    Vintage

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side".- Han Solo