Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: In search of: RRA NM Hardball CMP Legal Gun

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Question In search of: RRA NM Hardball CMP Legal Gun

Rock River NM Hardball CMP Legal

I would love to get my hands on the RRA NM but can't find them anywhere. The supplies seem to have completed dried up. Hopefully there are a few safe queens out that there that will emerge.

Does anyone have any suggstions where to look? Nothing on Gunbroker or Gunsamerica.

I am also considering a Les Baer NM also, but I've had great luck with my RRA AR's.

Other suggestions welcome too.

Thanks.

Posts liked by others
    les baers are currently available and in production- I have been very satisifed with my LB's

Posts liked by others
    There's a RRA NM Hardball on GunBroker, been there for awhile actually.

Posts liked by others

Can't find it on GB...

Quote Originally Posted by hackman
    There's a RRA NM Hardball on GunBroker, been there for awhile actually.
    Can you post a link. These are the only ones that I think are close that I see.

1) USGI Colt with RRA rework).

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...=214871902#PIC

2) RRA looks like a NM but the seller isn't sure

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=215418071

Do you see another one?

Thanks.
    Last edited by rmlachance; 11th February 2011 at 14:09.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlachance
    Can you post a link. These are the only ones that I think are close that I see.

1) USGI Colt with RRA rework).

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...=214871902#PIC

2) RRA looks like a NM but the seller isn't sure

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=215418071

Do you see another one?

Thanks.
    The one in the 2nd link you posted is the one I'm referring to. I'm nearly 100% positive that's a NM Hardball model, it also looks to be totally original to me. Someone apparently had it ordered with a custom serial #. You could e-mail the guys at RRA to double check any questions you have about it.

Posts liked by others
    FWIW I told the OP about the hardballer on GB about two weeks ago when he posted this thread on another board.

You can lead a horse to water &c.......
    "a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd."

Posts liked by others

Thumbs up Yes you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrots
    FWIW I told the OP about the hardballer on GB about two weeks ago when he posted this thread on another board.

You can lead a horse to water &c.......
    Carrots- you did reply right away to my post on the other forum and I do appreciate the input. And I agree with you, the parkerized RRA on GB does look like a NM HB to me. Unfortunately, the seller doesn't appear to know much about the gun and it's history. Also, I guess I should have noted that I would prefer a NIB/ safe queen, blued gun if I can find it. And for $1,700 minimum I might as well wait until I find exactly/or very close to what I want.

Hackman - thanks for the input.

Regards
    Last edited by rmlachance; 11th February 2011 at 20:50. Reason: spelling