Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: my gears

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

my gears

been playing airsoft for a while now (11yrs)...just wanted to share some of my airsoft guns and gears..

Maruzen APS2
    GnP M16 A4 with M203
    Tokyo Marui AK47
    Tokyo Marui AK47 spetz

Western Arms non blowback Colt Combat Commander
    KJ Sig P226
    KWC Glock17

CIRAS replica
    Recon RAV replica
    Arktis vest replica
    chest rig
    hydration bags

Posts liked by others
    Nice equipment! I want to buy an AEG too so that I can play airsoft. I tried to play twice a long time ago but with just a GBB pistol, couldn't do much. I'm thinking of purchasing a value package from CA.
    Guns do NOT kill! People Do!
    The first real handgun I saw, touched and fired: Star .45ACP Model P based on Colt M1911
    http://twitter.com/#!/hellenicsun_