Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Volkmann Pictures Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others

Signature

This is my small contribution. The photos do not do justice to the beauty of these guns (sorry I am not a photographer).

This is the same Signature with different grips (2 pairs of shoes for the lady).

This is my Volkmann collection as of now.

I could not be happier with the looks and functionality of my Volkmanns. These two guns are the pride of my small collection which includes a Nighthawk and a couple of HKs.

Posts liked by others
    Been to long since this one was posted. My favorite without a doubt.

Posts liked by others

Volkmann Combat Custom in NP3

Finally arrived and added to my collection.

Combat Custom with NP3
    Naked slide
    High grip cut
    MSH kit (interchangable MSH Flat, arched & magwell)

Come and visit... www.Bornfightin.com

Posts liked by others
    Upgrade, bday present
    Volkmann Signature

and

Engraving by Griffin Gun Works.com
    Come and visit... www.Bornfightin.com

Posts liked by others
    I sent a CMDR-sized Caspian Arms Damascus Slide and CS Receiver to Volkmann to build one of his "Combatant Carry"s. I went with NP3 finish on the receiver and small parts.

BEFORE

AFTER

“I am a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.”
    LTC Dave Grossman

Posts liked by others
    I recently received the first of Luke's new LIGHT WEIGHT COMBATANT CARRY .45 s and I could not be happier. I have injured my shoulder and can't really get out to shoot it but, a friend has volunteered to go to the range for a test session.
    The gun was built to my exacting specs and was delivered in a timely manner.
    It is finished in ALL BLACK Ionbond with a Novak wide notch and a gold bead front sight.
    Now I need to figure out how to post a photo. If anyone can help me, please help. Thanks..............[IMG]://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/oldmoney_photo/volkmann.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
    SWENSON COMBAT COMMANDER .45 (built for me by Armand), VOLKMANN LWCC, Tussey Jr. KIMBER RCP .45, S&W 342PD, S&W 37, CUSTOM DAVID CLAY MARLIN 45-70.
    Last edited by Bill Sander; 5th January 2011 at 20:31.

Posts liked by others
    Combatant Carry

Posts liked by others
    Here are some pics of when this gun was fairly new... I have changed the grips and added an ambi-safety since then so I will try and get around to posting some updated pics...

Posts liked by others
    Just picked this up last week. Special ordered the rig for it, and it has been sitting in my closet for some time waiting for the Volkmann to show up. Couldn't be happier with the pistol.

Posts liked by others

OK...Long Overdue

... shoots better than she looks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast