Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from Brownells, Cabela's, TandemKros or Tekmat, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Also, don't forget to visit our other sponsors sites, click-throughs are appreciated by our advertisers. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AO 1911A1 Picture Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Thumbs up AO 1911A1 Picture Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Hello All...

Just wanted to see if any would care to post up pics of their AO's as well. Here are a few of mine. Just put another 200 rounds through it again yesterday. Quick to the point of aim and still no hicups to date. Not bad for the ol'87 eh?

Sincerely,

Lowell

Posts liked by others
    I've put up pics of my West Hurley before just not sure where.

Posts liked by others

After make over:

After a session and clean-up:

With his cousin:

Posts liked by others

Thumbs up

My West Hurley, check out the color match on the Colt 22 slide, neither have been refinished, really nice blue on this Auto Ord.

Put the Colt 22 top on a Colt frame so the Auto Ord collects dust, actually this was one of the better ones that passed my hands.

Posts liked by others
    I'll add mine to this thread! I bought this new last August. Since then I've put original M1911A1 wood grips on the pistol and replaced the stock recoil spring with a Wolff 16lb recoil spring!
    Likes (1) :
    Nick M (5th January 2016)

Posts liked by others

Posts liked by others
    Greetings,
    New to the forum, thought I'd post my West Hurley AO to introduce myself.

Posts liked by others
    Well I just got mine back from the smith tonight, figured I could at least post a pic and show support for the AO. Sorry for the terrible pic in advance.

STI's, Kimbers and Auto Ordnances, oh boy.

Posts liked by others

Posts liked by others

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast