Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Capa 5.1 by Wei-Etech

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Eros,

You are using an image from M1911.ORG, the last picture in that page. I would appreciate if you could at least add a reference to my site.

Tnx
    OK. Sorry.

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Eros, I appreciate it.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Hey John, thats a very in-depth review on this gun and first I would like to thank you for that. Now... I was thinking about getting this gun but wanted to ask you how did you remove that orange barrel tip? It looks so stupid with it on. (Though I understand some countries require it); This gun will not be leaving my house so it makes no sense to leave it on. I mean, do you just pull and it comes out or do you need to do some cutting or what.

Thanks
    Jason

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by julikop
    Hey John, thats a very in-depth review on this gun and first I would like to thank you for that. Now... I was thinking about getting this gun but wanted to ask you how did you remove that orange barrel tip? It looks so stupid with it on. (Though I understand some countries require it); This gun will not be leaving my house so it makes no sense to leave it on. I mean, do you just pull and it comes out or do you need to do some cutting or what.

Thanks
    Jason
    If I remember correctly, the orange tip just poped out easily, by grabbing it with some plyers and twisting. Make sure you hold the barrel tight in your hand or in a padded vice.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    If I remember correctly, the orange tip just poped out easily, by grabbing it with some plyers and twisting. Make sure you hold the barrel tight in your hand or in a padded vice.
    Oh okay, Thanks... Can't wait until my Hi Capa 5.1 Op Irene III...

Posts liked by others
    I have the 4.3 model. It kicks *very* hard for a small pistol, and Has a 27-round green gas magazine. I did hear, though that up to the 5.1 (non-dragon models), you can place a larger slide on any WE Frames.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12