Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Gun Butter

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Thumbs up Gun Butter

I recently purchased some Gun Butter because I am always looking for a better mouse trap.

I have read articles about how you must clean every little bit of lubricant from the gun before you apply your Gun Butter. So I cleaned and cleaned and then I cleaned some more until I was sure that all traces of any past lube was completely removed and gone from my Kimber Pro Carry SS.

I packed up guns,ammo,targets and my Gun Butter and drove to the practice range, really it is a field behind my Dads house but it works and I have the yardage marked off and have a great time with my friends and our guns. I placed a very small amount of Gun Butter in all the appropriate places and I fired off 300 rounds of every type ammo I had from White Box Winchesters to PowR Ball and every one fired with no, I repeat no malfunctions.

The action seems to be smoother and it racks back nice and easy. I was very impressed with the Gun Butter and all my friends wanted to use some but I told them they had to clean everting off before applying the Gun Butter so they will just have to wait.

I plan on using the Gun Butter on all my firearms after I clean them. After reading about how well Gun Butter works from ice cold to **** hot and dust and grit will not stick to Gun Butter, I think I have finally found a better mouse trap.

Thanks and BE SAFE.
    C. RICK FREEMAN
    Likes (1) :
    DoubleTap45 (19th March 2018)

Posts liked by others
    Hello Rick!
    Nearly a year has passed since your test report on GunButter.
    Do you still use it, are your guns still "alive" and "happy" with it?
    On what guns do you use it, really tight ones or ones of the "military type"?
    Thanks and have a good weekend!