Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nighthawk Pictures Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others

another "naked" nighthawk

just in today, my talon II has a big brother

"a tired dawg is a happy dawg"

Posts liked by others

NHC Predator II Bobtail Hardchrome with Protech (1 of 50 LE)

I love my new gun! Shown with Protech titanium & mother of pearl damascus knife.

Posts liked by others

Talon II Ti

I've posted this before but it's been awhile and somebody asked so here it is.

Posts liked by others

don't want to be left out of "the" thread.......

Since this is the definitive thread:

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries

Still in US, but that's my baby

Well, I've started a new thread about it, but here is my Talon. It's still in US, so don't ask how I like it, so far, I am just drooling over it.

John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others

Not a great pic, but still a Nighthawk.

9mm's can expand but 45's don't shrink.

Posts liked by others

changing photo servers

Last edited by Atreides; 22nd October 2006 at 13:52.

Posts liked by others

Pulled the Trigger!

I decided a bird in hand ( especially at my age and hearing about John's troubles) was better than waiting on a Talon built to my specs and am buying the new Talon that George at Gunslingers has in stock. It has a hard chrome frame and black slide, adjustable night sights, beveled and crowned barrel, and all the other standard Talon features.

Tony, NRA Benefactor, Ret. USAF
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

Posts liked by others

Two NHC Predator IIIs

Hello,

Here is my new NHC Diamond Black Predator III. It took only about 8 weeks from placing the order to receiving the pistol. They messed up the 6 magazine order though. Sent me full size 8 rounders. I am sure this will be taken care of.

Here is one of the first four original NHCs (note Nighthawk Tactical on the slide). This was Craig's gun but he had two Predator IIIs and let this one go and it ended up in a local shop. Any serious collectors, make me an offer since I am jonesing for a full size Diamond Black Talon.

Posts liked by others

Talon

Here is my Talon - hard chrome frame, black slide, adjustable night sights, spalted maple grips. Factory test target 3 shots benchrest 15 yds; my target on right, 7 yds, 5 shots, offhand.

Tony, NRA Benefactor, Ret. USAF
    "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast