Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Revolver Picture Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Here's a couple pics of my 686

"you might find me dead in a ditch someday, but I'll be laying in a pile of brass"
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Kimber Warrior,RIA 9 GI,357 Smith 686,XD45,XD9SC

Posts liked by others
    Here's my baby. My 1971 no-dash S&W Model 38 Airweight. What a beautiful BUG.

Posts liked by others
    My S&W 386 Night Guard .357 Mag.......

Posts liked by others
    unfired 28-2 highway patrolman i found in my dads closet when we moved him to assisted living. made in 1979.

Last edited by thelumox; 23rd January 2012 at 08:42.

Posts liked by others
    Oh boy, which ones to post. I guess I will post two of the guns that I compete with in the Modern Class.

Ruger GP100 - Action job done by myself, all Wolff springs installed, sear ground & polished, throat ground, timing re-done, and red dot scope with aluminum rail. She goes off just thinking about it and man does she group at 15 yds.

Smith & Wesson Model 29-2 8 3/8", Made when I was born (2nd owner), originally owned by the Chief Inspector of Arson for the Los Angeles Fire Department as his daily carry gun. Mods are my normal gunsmithing musts: All Wolff springs installed, sear ground & polished, all contact points ceramic polished (except hammer as its case colored), throat ground, and cylinder throats polished. Large Target grips, target hammer, serrated trigger. She groups all 6 rounds for me in a 1.5" group at 15yrds, open sights.
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

Posts liked by others

Changes are not being saved.
    Colt 1911, S&W revolvers, Winchester rifles
    Last edited by Vintage Racer; 17th December 2013 at 18:45.

Posts liked by others
    Changes are not being saved.
    Last edited by Vintage Racer; 17th December 2013 at 18:45.

Posts liked by others
    My Model 27s:
    Last edited by Vintage Racer; 17th December 2013 at 18:48.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011