Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: CheckMate magazines and your orders

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    I can understand medical emergencies too well, but if everyone is keeping back from ordering, waiting until there are enough magazines ordered, there will .... never be enough magazines ordered.

Just a thought.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohgyrr
    And information, I still want 10 or 12 of the 8 rounders, but until we are closer to an order, I prefer to keep the money available for family medical needs that keep popping up.
    We are not keeping a list of people who post that they intend to order. We learned our lesson with the calendars. Orders are counted as orders when we receive a complete order, with payment and with waiver.

We specifically do NOT want to put M1911.org in the same category as Ty Cheng, who cashed the payment checks and then took over a year to fulfill orders ... and then only under duress. We do not deposit the checks until we have enough orders to get the price break from Check-Mate. If you pay by check, the money will remain in your account until it's time to submit the order, and ifyou wish to cancel out at any time before then you can simply request that your check be returned.

We also don't deposit money orders until we submit, but that doesn't help since you have to pay for them up front.

On the other hand, we just had to return some checks for 8-round magazines because they were more than 90 days old, which means the bank wouldn't take them if we were to try to deposit them.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    Just received my magazines today. Great Job! Thanks!

Posts liked by others
    Thanks Hawkmoon and John. I also received my checkmate 7 rounders. I inspected them and was very impressed with the quality. Now I can't wait to try them out. Thanks for the great deal
    I do not trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory; but you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame. - Psalms 44:6-7

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    This thread is now closed.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789