Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Calendars - order them now

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Check on way for one calendar.

Posts liked by others
    I received mine today. I should have ordered more. Very nice pictures. Very nice calendar. Good job guys!! Thank you very much. My shooting friends will be jealous!!

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric4509
    I received mine today. I should have ordered more. Very nice pictures. Very nice calendar. Good job guys!! Thank you very much. My shooting friends will be jealous!!
    Good Day to everybody! Being new here, I would like to know how can I proceed with my payment in order to get one of those nice calendars. Credit Card? Pay Pal? what is the usual way of payment. Please note I leave in Athens - Hellas.

Thank you in advance

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    I should have some calendars in a few days, email me and we'll take it from there.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others

Thumbs up Captain, Welcome to the Forum!

Great to have you aboard! Enjoy your calendar and this Forum!

Rich
    Certified NRA Instructor Pistol & Shotgun
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    "There Is No Greater High Than Defeating Armed Felons" Rich-D

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910