Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dillon 550B or 650xl

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Smile I stand corrected

Gammon,

Thanks for the info. I must be talking to the wrong people. Also in my blue press, I must have missed the mention of the no ****** warranty. Good to know. Thanks.

FWIW I copied and pasted this from the Dillon web site:

"The SUPER 1050 is warranted for life from defects in materials or workmanship, plus a one-year, 100-percent warranty against normal wear."

This is different that than the no ****** warranty, but thanks again.

The SDB is a good economical machine for someone just starting out in reloading. I have never had a problem with mine. I bought it used. I didn't know if anything was missing, so I immediately sent to Dillon. They refurbished it and sent it back. I have used for about 200 rounds, but went back to my 650. As you may know, it sounds like we are both spoiled with higher end machines. The cost for all this was what I paid to send it to Dillon. They sent it back at their cost. They really stand by their no ****** warranty.
    Dan0

"The will to win is NOT as great as the will to prepare to win"
    Last edited by Dan0; 6th August 2004 at 11:54.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12