Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Case Your CZ's

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Stock at the moment other than the polished barrel and guide rod. I 'may' make this my IDPA gun after I put in a different hammer and lighter mainspring....that stuff's addicting!

Posts liked by others

Question

This is my Baby Eagle 45. It is a CZ variant.

Posts liked by others
    My stainless 75B

Posts liked by others
    This is my favorite 9mm. It points like it was made for my hand.

Posts liked by others

CzZ 75D PCR

I picked this sweet little CZ up when I lived in Miami. Paid $300 out the door, and it was NIB.
    I carry this one often. So far, after some 1500 rounds, its dead on reliable, accurate, and easy to carry.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Posts liked by others
    Great guns gents (and ladies)! I really like th 75B's (that SS one above...wow!) and this most recent "compact" variety...very nice everybody! Great idea for a (sticky)thread.

Mannlicher, What is the model of the compact CZ you have? I want one!!!!
    Eli

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by elijdub
    Great guns gents (and ladies)! I really like th 75B's (that SS one above...wow!) and this most recent "compact" variety...very nice everybody! Great idea for a (sticky)thread.

Mannlicher, What is the model of the compact CZ you have? I want one!!!!
    the pistol is a CZ 75D PCR
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Posts liked by others
    Sorry, no pics but I think all the models I list below have photos posted somewhere.

I'm a long time CZ fan, bitten by the bug caused by a Curio & Relic FFL and obtaining a couple of CZ-52s.

I currently have: 3 CZ52, 2 CZ82, 1 CZ75B and brand new as of last Friday, a CZ40B. Wow that CZ40B is nice! It's a CZ on top and a 1911 down below. For us 1911 owners, the grip is very familiar. I took it to the range Sunday for the first shoot, putting 100 rounds of WWB through it and then 50 rounds of my handloads. Not one fail to feed or fire. I'm pretty happy, especially when I got it for $289 brand new. What a great deal!

Posts liked by others

Hey, DW is owned by CZ now...

Posts liked by others
    here is my CZ75B in 9mm 350rounds so far and no problem what so ever..this is my latest target , tried shooting at low light(dusk)..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast