Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The new M1911.ORG Pocketsmith

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Gary and Caspian are very happy with the way the M1911.ORG Pocketsmith is selling, so thanks guys.

I tried to talk Gary into making it a little easier to order this tool, something like a web page which will enter your order directly in their order processing system. Let's wait and see what Seth will do.

Again remember, for the time being, the only way to order the M1911.ORG Pocketsmith is to call Caspian and ask for it. They'll be happy to send our version to you.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    I just phoned Caspian and ordered one today.

John from 1849 Sutter's Fort. Retired to Texas.
    Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
    "Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt

Posts liked by others
    You guys are sure costing me a lot of money!! Just ordered mine.

HercPilot
    Life Member: NRA, GOA, ASRPA, TSRA, TCHA

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Now give me some feed-back, those of you who have got it. I want to hear your opinions.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC

Posts liked by others
    I ordered mine on Tuesday and received it today. It is a really nice tool!!!! These would make great gifts for the 1911 guy or gal that you need to get a gift for!!!!
    "This is the 44 Magnum Auto Mag and holds a 300 grain cartridge and if properly used it can remove the fingerprints."

Posts liked by others
    I ordered mine late wednesday night on the website. Followed up with an email requesting the M1911.org logo. Received them on saturday and I know I'm really going to enjoy using this tool. I'm going to gift the second one. Thanks for the heads up and thanks to Caspian Arms!

HercPilot
    Life Member: NRA, GOA, ASRPA, TSRA, TCHA

Posts liked by others
    Great looking tool, the funcionality of it sounds great as well. For $35 I'll be getting one myself and a few gifts. The price alone is worth it if you bought all the tools seperate it would cost more, provided they're a good grade.
    RobV1978

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget to ask for the M1911.ORG version when you call to order.

Thanks a bunch!
    John Caradimas SV1CEC

Posts liked by others
    Placed an order for a 1911.org version late last week. The downside is the Caspian folks are on the road this week and mine probably won't ship until next Monday. Looks good in the review. The only downside is my new Spinger has Torx screws on the grips. I'll replace those with allen heads in the near future. I'll post up my impressions when it arrives.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Don't forget to ask for the M1911.ORG version when you call to order.

Thanks a bunch!
    Is there a difference between this model and the standard model?

ranburr

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast