Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith 1911 Pictures Thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others

Here is my 11 month old 108284. What a sweetheart.
    There ain`t nothin like the smell of burnt gunpowder in the mornin.

The Mans Prayer...."I am a man, I can change, if I have to, I guess". Quoted from The Red Green Show

Posts liked by others

I sure hope my wife doesn't sell my guns...

...for what I said I paid for them!
    This one found it's way into my collection last week:

108288 Commander sized Scandium framed/ SS Slide - shoots so much like the 5" guns I am amazed!
    VagabondH
    NRA Benefactor Member
    "I spent most of my money on Ammo, Guns and shooting...the rest I just wasted!"

Posts liked by others
    Rolling Thunder
    POW/MIA Commemorative

Last edited by texagun; 11th January 2008 at 12:54.

Posts liked by others
    Only thing left S&W is the frame/slide but here goes:

Posts liked by others

Wink Sibling Rivalry...

Ok, so I exercised a lack of self-control - it was the rebate that pushed me over the edge! Sure I spent a little money, but I saved OVER a $100!

I purchased the Commander sized 1911SC in December, and discovered that I got some leather for free from S&W. I like that gun! Not a finicky eater - from UMC to Wolf to Hydra-Shok's, and doesn't mind that I serve it up from Wilson 47D's to TargetSports el cheapos to mags from my other 1911's. A real sweet carry, that 4.25 model, and I had heard the 5" was only 1.5 oz. heavier, so it should carrry well...and I can't think of a single reason that I really NEED it...

So...

The more I heard that they will be unavailable soon, the more I wanted the 5" version. Finally found some excuse to add it to my collection - here's the pix.

I'm thinking I need to wait at least 20 minutes or so before getting any more 1911's - just to prove I can exercise some "self-control"...besides, I need to spend some time shootin' them!
    VagabondH
    NRA Benefactor Member
    "I spent most of my money on Ammo, Guns and shooting...the rest I just wasted!"

Posts liked by others
    Many like it, but this one's mine!
    S&W 1911PD Gunsite edition

Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous. "Murphy's Rules of Combat"

Phil
    NRA Member
    Vietnam Vet

Posts liked by others
    Early SW1911SC

Posts liked by others
    Here's mine. Another 200 flawless rounds thru it today. (Can't say the same about my Beretta that went kaboom today) Man I like this weapon. Looks like my para is going to get a lot less carry time.

Posts liked by others

Posts liked by others
    Well, I finally got around to shooting a few pics instead of lead of my Gunsite purchased 2/2/08 : Love it ! Couple of carry options I use almost daily. Yes, I am a Lefty.....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast