Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Armscor/RIA Photo thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others
    This is my one week old RIA.45, at least it's that old to me. I have two other .45s but wanted one that has a reputation on the Forums as "the best for the money" ! I have only put 200 flawess rounds through it this week, however I am convinced I have a "keeper" !

Posts liked by others

my Armscor in stainless:)

S&W 686 polished SS 6", Beretta 92FS stainless, Beretta 800F Inox, Armscor 1911-A1 stainless, S&W 22A 7" fluted, Taurus Tracker .17HMR 8" stainless, Firestorm mini 9 stainless, Winchester 190, Benelli Nova pump

Posts liked by others
    New midsized added! New Tactical will be here next week!
    2nd A.C.R. Operation Desert Shield/Storm 1990-1991
    http://www.nationalgunforum.com
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." Thomas Jefferson

Posts liked by others

New 38 Super HC Medallion

My present from Santa IVAN! Thanks Ivan, Happy New Year!!

Posts liked by others
    Heres my new rock with a few extras on it

"Guns cause violence, which explains why there are so many mass killings at gun shows."

Posts liked by others

my new baby

Ed Brown Sear, EFK Firedragon Ported Barrel, Nowlin Guide Rod, Wilson Slide Release, STi Hammer, Clark Custom Sear Spring, Tru Glo Fiber Optic Sights, Pearce Grips...
    I don't know what I will do next. I'm thinking of buying another RIA and converting it to a 9mm so it doesn't cost so much every time I go to the range.

Did someone f@rt or do I live near Detroit
    Posts liked by others

And to think I started a Thread just like this instead of looking up....doh

Here is my new Rock!

On the 8th day God created Schweizerische Industrie-Gesellschaft

Posts liked by others
    Here is my Rock. I picked it up monday night, and went to the range tuesday. Its more accurate than I am!! This is 20 ft with WWB FMJ's

And heres my Rock. It has the duracoat finish. Planning on getting new sights and an extended slide release and mag release.
    Never turn your back on a charging turtle!

Posts liked by others

My New Tactical

Just brought it home yesterday and cleaned the gunk off of it. Stock now except for the Pachmayr Signature grips.
    RIA 1911 Tactical 5"
    Ruger GP-100 4"
    Ruger GP-100 3"

Posts liked by others
    I love it looks just like mine

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast