Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

Happy Memorial Weekend
to all those who celebrate it.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283

Thread: Armscor/RIA Photo thread - Each post should contain at least one picture

Posts liked by others
    Added grips,trigger, and hammer.

IMG-0005.jpg
    Likes (1) :
    Ric4509 (1st December 2019)

Posts liked by others
    RIA.JPG

Here's my RIA FS 1911A1 slide and frame - barrel is Norinco chrome lined, hammer is AO, main spring housing Colt, grip safety AO, trigger AO, slide stop Kimber, thumb safety Colt 1911A1, barrel bushing Kimber, recoil spring plug Colt, sear, sear spring and disconnector Wilson Combat as well as pins, recoil spring and main spring Wolff's.

Posts liked by others
    Hello all. New to the forum here. Here's a pic of my RIA 1911 ROCK Ultra FS HC - 10mm. I’ve had it for over a year and have put about 1,000 through it. Love shooting it but didn't care much for the black parkerized finish. I didn’t want to spend too much money on it so instead of buying and replacing parts I just removed certain parts, removed the parkerization from it and nickel plated them. The only parts I replaced were the Black G10 grips with Grey Black Double Stack grips I got from https://www.stonercnc.com/ for $64.95 and added an extended mag release. It’s a great gun for the price and I think it looks better with the modifications.
    RIA 2.jpgRIA 3.jpg
    Likes (3) :
    budman3890 (1st January 2020), Ric4509 (24th December 2019), Spyros (27th December 2019)

Posts liked by others
    Tactical II .22 TCM

Last edited by Matt_J; 21st May 2020 at 08:03.

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283