Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Bul Armory Hunter 6"

Posts liked by others

Bul Armory Hunter 6"

I saw a Youtube gun channel video about the Bul Armory Hunter 6" in 45 ACP. Looked like a nice firearm, handled well. Their website had specs but no MSRP. Searching around for vendors/sellers it looked like around $1500 US. Looking for general comments, opinions, etc.

thanks
    There isn't any problem that can't be handled thru the proper use of high explosives.

Posts liked by others
    New member here. I have a local dealer (the ONLY one I know of in south Florida) who has a selection of four to six Bul models on hand at all times. I had heard of Bul and read many positive comments on them, but one thing that bugs me is the invariably used comment "for the money" Bul pistols (even their lowest priced models at ~$850) I have handled at my LGS are nothing like comparably priced 1911 pistols on the market.

That said, I did buy an all stainless "commander" model (trade mark infringement?) in 9mm (promptly converted to .38 super) and I have to say its' "options" and build quality are stepping into the region of "better" brands like Dan Wesson... no bull :-) I have two DW's for reference.

I have only had these experiences with their pistols, but regarding pre-sale and aftermarket issues it seems as if they get mixed reviews on support. So, with all of this in mind, I would not personally hesitate to buy a Bul over many other 1911 brands I own or have owned. Gary
    Likes (1) :
    Rick McC. (9th September 2023)

Last edited by gnappi; 15th September 2022 at 22:51.

Posts liked by others
    Have new Bul 1911 Government (5 inch) 45 ACP, best production made 1911 I have ever owned. I started shooting 1911's in 1976, subsequently shooting them in IPSC & other shooting sports, have owned several custom 1911's based on Colt Gold Cups that I commissioned from various smiths.

Buy a Bul, take it out of the box and start shooting it. You'll understand then.

Currently I also own a custom Springer Prodigy, both are nice, but, the Bul is factory nice!
    Likes (1) :
    Rick McC. (9th September 2023)