Iím finally replacing the last of the MIM parts, the plunger tube and firing pin that are being delivered today. While I have the gun apart Iíve lightly polished the frame and slide rails with 600 grit sand paper backed with a hard object to keep everything even. All I did is remove the bead blast finish to shine the metal slightly. Then I cleaned up the trigger slot lightly also and the sides of the aluminum trigger. It does feel like the slide and frame do move against each other more smoothly. Hopefully by the end of the day I will have everything back together and can take it out to test fire. My parts are coming from Wilson Combat and the plunger tool is from Brownells.