Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIA BBR 3.10 pocket rocket EDC firepower

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchkat View Post
    The Hog is still having some issues with ejecting, I replaced the recoil spring with one from EGW. Have to work on the ejector spring.
    Ejector spring?

What and where is that?
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    You busted me, got my manufactures mixed up.

Took the Warthog and 3.10 to the range yesterday as well of one of my Llamas (Minimax II). Three different ejector types.

I’m old, my mind wanders.

Posts liked by others
    edit/ pic fail
    Last edited by ruffdup; 20th November 2021 at 18:11.

Posts liked by others
    edit/ pic fail
    Last edited by ruffdup; 21st November 2021 at 23:36. Reason: pic fail

Posts liked by others
    I’m really old, not ejector! What the Warrant Officer meant to say was extractor.

Posts liked by others
    I also just got my BBR 3.10 with only one clip. So I bought additional two "P14 45ACP Made in Italy" (etched on the clip) and found out that the clips won't fit so I searched the net and found the guy, the same guy OneDarkKnight and fixed my clips. I have not tried it yet on range. Same as your experience with your 13 rounder I can only place 14 rounds in it.

IMG_4762.jpgIMG_4762.jpgIMG_4762.jpg

Posts liked by others
    Sorry I thinks something went wrong uploading files.

Posts liked by others
    I have also bought COR BON 230 +P and the store guy told me to put alternate bullets. A +P and a standard round. I still don't know if this gun can handle +P continuous shots? And I don't want to break my gun to know if it can. LOL. Anyone?

Posts liked by others
    Here's a link to your owner's manual, courtesy of Armscor: https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/55939...al_Colored.pdf

The firearm is chambered for cartridges with
    bullets in the round nose configuration. (NOTE: Use
    of wadcutter bullets may require extra adjustment of
    the barrel feed ramp by a competent gunsmith). Use
    factory loaded cartridges manufactured in accordance
    with industry standard.
    It does not say not to use +P. +P is a SAAMI standard, so I think this means you can shoot +P. I would not use +P on a continuous basis, but I think using standard pressure ammo for practice and +P for carry would be fine. After all, Armscor sells full-size pistols chambered in 10mm, which is a higher-power, higher-pressure round than .45 ACP +P.

I have no idea why your gun shop advises alternating standard pressure and +P. That's got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever encountered.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside
    Likes (1) :
    dartman (3rd July 2022)

Posts liked by others
    Thanks Hawkmoon, will follow your advise on the round, and thanks for the manual (pdf) link.

"I have no idea why your gun shop advises alternating standard pressure and +P. That's got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever encountered." - hahaha I think so too.

Have a great day ahead. Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12