Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guns sales, ammo shortages and recent fuel shortages, what happens in your area???

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Hi, I'm in northwest Illinois. No problems with gas here other than very high prices. Ammo shelves here mostly empty except for odd calibers. I usually buy on line out of Oklahoma, but still can't get reasonable 38, 9mm and 45acp

Posts liked by others
    Located in West Tennessee. I haven't noticed any shortages of fuel but I'm not sure what our distribution system consists of. Looking at the map that keeps showing up on national news, we are outside of the area affected by the pipeline shutdown.

Haven't tried to buy ammunition or loading components since the madness started. I bought a 1K case of .45 ACP hardball last fall for breaking in a new Dan Wesson. I've probably loaded twice that with my own cast bullets and other components I have on hand.

Posts liked by others
    I'm in NY ,Long Island. Gas is about 2.99 for regular ,haven't seen many lines yet. As for ammo, haven't really shopped except for bird shot. Not too much around and what is around is very expensive.
    "Si vis Pacem ,Para bellum"

Posts liked by others
    I hope this not the wrong place to post this , but I have an excess of small and large pistol primers and am in desperate need of 209 shotgun primers except Cheddite. For anyone in the greater Portland , OR area, I would be interested in trading straight across. 503 407 4029. If I have picked the wrong place, please let me know where, if anywhere this should have gone

Posts liked by others
    No lines here (NW Alabama), I bought Chevron today, but two Shell stations were sold out.

Posts liked by others
    Western New York-Outside of Buffalo, no problem with gas, ammo few and far between. Local gun dealer will get maybe a few boxes in, but it's gone in 10 minutes.
    All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
    -Ronald Reagan

Posts liked by others
    The Tulsa OK area has the same supply issues for ammo and reloading supplies as the rest of the country. I have friends in several states who are experiencing the same problems with ammo and reloading components. I believe the manufacturers are running at full capacity but the panic buying and hoarding is contributing to the problem. Ammo, primers and powder when you can locate it are selling at inflated prices with 9mm and 45 auto selling at nearly $1.00 per round. Cast bullets are hard to find and I've had to resort to casting bullets again. "Glad I held on to my furnace and Star sizer."

No gasoline shortage in Oklahoma at this time and I just drove through Arkansas and Missouri this week and didn't have any issues getting gas. Prices for Regular gasoline is running around 2.69 Gal.

Posts liked by others
    I'm in Central Montana.

No gas shortage...Reg @ $2.88...

223 is plentiful at $0.59 per round for Win M193. LGS just received 96 cases of 800 rounds each. Component shipments come on a reg basis but sell out in a couple days. Still limits on primers and powder.
    Custom Caspian 1911 45 ACP Compensated, Kimber 1911 Team Match II 45 ACP, Springfield Stainless Loaded Target 1911 9mm, Cz Czechmate 75 TS 9mm Major.

Posts liked by others
    Pacific Northwest, here, no gas shortages, but prices have been creeping up since Jan. 20. I stockpiled ammo some time ago and reload .45 and .38, so that hasn't been a problem, although glad I don't have to find components.

Posts liked by others

No ammo.

Daytona Beach Florida area. Ammo has been hard to find for a few months now. When you can find it, sales are limited to a few boxes per customer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast