Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Just picked up a new Randall. Would appreciate info if options are factory?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Just picked up a new Randall. Would appreciate info if options are factory?

Hey guys,

Just won an auction for a Randall. S/N: BF05106C. Not sure if the sights or grips are a factory option or someone modified/added them. I would appreciate any info on this as well as what you think current market value is? Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mopar guy - Looking for clean rust free 69 Charger or parts car.
    www.dixierestorationparts.com

Posts liked by others
    It certainly appears correct. Congrats! How bad did they ding ya, if you don't mind me asking?

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRedneck View Post
    It certainly appears correct. Congrats! How bad did they ding ya, if you don't mind me asking?
    A little over 900 with all the fees and taxes. Not sure what the market rate is, but I wanted it!

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by A34 View Post
    A little over 900 with all the fees and taxes. Not sure what the market rate is, but I wanted it!
    I don't think you did bad at all - they're a niche market gun, but those of us that collect 'em are pretty passionate about 'em - and they sure aren't making any more! Congrats!
    Likes (1) :
    A34 (1st April 2020)

Posts liked by others
    Thanks, Randall is my middle name. Stupid reason to want a gun, but that's why I bought the first one! Since learning more about them, I'm always on the lookout for one.

Posts liked by others
    Who cares? You wanted the gun - you got it. All is right with the world.....until you realize that there's 9 other .45 models they made that you don't own......yet!!

LOL

George G. Mandry, Jr.
    210-392-8840
    gmandry@satx.rr.com
    South Central Regional Director
    Texas State Rifle Association
    Likes (2) :
    A34 (2nd April 2020), slohunter (3rd August 2020)

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by A34 View Post
    Thanks, Randall is my middle name. Stupid reason to want a gun, but that's why I bought the first one! Since learning more about them, I'm always on the lookout for one.
    And then there are Randall knives...
    Likes (1) :
    A34 (2nd April 2020)

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRedneck View Post
    Who cares? You wanted the gun - you got it. All is right with the world.....until you realize that there's 9 other .45 models they made that you don't own......yet!!

LOL

George G. Mandry, Jr.
    210-392-8840
    gmandry@satx.rr.com
    South Central Regional Director
    Texas State Rifle Association
    I'd love a left handed one, but I don't see that in the near future. I shoot both right and left, but am naturally left handed.

Posts liked by others
    This is the custom rig I had made shortly after picking up my first "Southpaw".
    Attached Images Attached Images