In an earlier post photos of Rock Rivers were requested. Thought I'd help.

RRATac1.jpg
My first RRA from a long time ago. Ordered this one, unfortunately it was built with the SA magwell, not as planned. RRA offered to change it, I elected to sell it to a friend.
Steel, blue, MMC adjustable night sights, ambi safeties, SA Magwell, 30lpi checkering.

RRATacL.jpg

RRATacR.jpg
The second Rock River Tactical Light Rail. The only difference from the first is the magwell. It's a Richard Heinie part; the frame is cut and the magwell attached. The overall frame height stays at the standard length.
Steel, blue, MMC adjustable night sights, ambi safeties, Heinie Magwell, 30lpi checkering. Trigger pull is 3# 3oz.
The test target shows a 1.5" group for 10 shots, at 50 yards, shot by C Larsen.

RRAEarlyL.jpg

RRAEarlyR.jpg
A friend's gun. This is from a really long time ago. It's used and abused as a training gun, still exceptionally tight but not pretty. Patina is about right. Not sure on round count but it's high, many thousands I'm sure. I've tried to buy it as it would be a good mate for my Baer Custom Carry, no cigar, he won't sell.
Steel, blue, Novak adjustable sights, SA Magwell, 30lpi checkering. Trigger pull is 3# 9oz.

Hope you like these. There's a #2 post coming.

Jim