Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Mec-Gar Second Amendment Magazines

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Mec-Gar Second Amendment Magazines

Mec-Gar, a major manufacturer of magazines both for OEM gun makers and for aftermarket sales, has announced a Second Amendment magazine. Perhaps fittingly, it just happens to be a .45 ACP magazine for the 1911.

https://www.mec-gar.com/pistol-magaz...ent-8-High-Cap

They are 8-round magazines, and 10 percent of the proceeds will go to support pro-gun organizations.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside
    Likes (1) :
    MuyModesto (16th September 2019)

Posts liked by others
    Thanks, Hawkmoon for posting this. I'm going to purchase some of these.
    i sold all my handguns. . . . . . . . . . except for the 1911 style pistols in .45 ACP.

Posts liked by others
    I'm back after a bit of absence. This is the first time I've been able to log in. Lokin' to see what's new.
    Johnny

I miss America
    Sent from my keyboard using hunt-n-peck...
    SCIENTIA SIT POTENTIA

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    I'm back after a bit of absence. This is the first time I've been able to log in. Lokin' to see what's new.
    Welcome back Pappy!

I remember you well...
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Posts liked by others
    Mec-Gar is sold-out on this item. There's a box to click to get email notification when they get more in inventory.
    i sold all my handguns. . . . . . . . . . except for the 1911 style pistols in .45 ACP.

Posts liked by others
    I received an email yesterday. Mec-Gar now has the Second Amendment magazines in inventory.
    Likes (1) :
    Rick McC. (8th November 2019)

Posts liked by others
    I ordered two. They arrived in a soft padded USPS mailer. Each mag was in a separate package, which I suppose provides some protection against damage during shipment. It beats one vendor who shipped magazines in a plastic bag within a non-padded Fed-Ex mailer. We'll see how they do on range day. Here are some photos.

IMG_0946.jpgIMG_0947.jpgIMG_0950.jpgIMG_0951.jpg
    Likes (2) :
    John (20th November 2019), Rick McC. (16th November 2019)