Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: new STI

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

new STI

have a new Staccato arriving within a week,excited due to me being a polymer guy,also cant believe no one has posted in forever????whats up with that

Posts liked by others
    Congrats! That Staccato looks like an awesome piece! I wonder if it has anything to do with STIs being so competition/2011-oriented and less traditional? Or maybe just less commonly available in the LGS's. In any case, I recently acquired my second STI, having sold a Ranger II in .45. It's a Nitro 10. Beautiful, tight, semi-custom level gun at a really decent price. 10mm.

b3msmk7.jpg

Posts liked by others
    just recieved my new Staccato,its awesome.having been a 1911 guy for years and than converting to polymer cause I live on the coast and I got tired of all my internal parts rusting.ive been carrying a Sig P365 and an XDS,but went back to my roots.This gun is awesome,much lighter than I thought and its a tack driver.Its a tight gun,like the grip and it carries well.this will be my EDC.

Posts liked by others
    STI sent me a new Staccato after I had an issue with the original.200 rounds and perfect.Pistol is accurate and beautiful.Thanks again to all the guys at STI for their advice and help.Customer service is what its all about and these guys were beyond perfect.This wont be my last STI pistol.thanks again

Posts liked by others
    You guys seen this yet? The STI that was produced in partnership with Taran Tactical for the next John Wick movie....pretty cool.

Let's go bowling!