Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Check-Mate Industries Introduction

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Check-Mate Industries Introduction

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to take a quick moment to introduce myself (I'm sure some of you may have dealt with me in the past 3 years). My name is Brandon and I handle the Commercial Sales division at Check-Mate Industries. I'm here to answer any questions you may have on our mags or 1911 mags in general. We are incredibly appreciative of the support from John and the M1911 community over the years and look forward to continuing returning the favor. If you place an order with us, please email me or shoot me a message so I can make sure your order gets something extra. A few requests below to keep things running smoothly.

*I can't confirm or deny exactly which manufacturers we make magazines for but I can definitely point you in the right direction (i.e. magazines with the Patent# 6,560,907 on the follower will most likely be ours)

*If there's a problem with our magazines PLEASE get in contact with us! We will make sure you get a magazine that works for your pistol.

*To avoid clogging the thread, please email me for questions regarding orders and order status.

*We are looking for a Beta Test group for some new products we will be releasing. If you're interested please let us know!

*Let us hear your ideas! We have weekly R&D meetings focused on improving and providing the best 1911 magazine on the market.

Thanks!

Regards,

Brandon
    Commercial Sales
    Check-Mate Industries
    brandon@checkmateindustries.com
    Likes (2) :
    grevere6 (3rd June 2023), MuyModesto (15th October 2018)

Posts liked by others
    Thanks Brandon.

All of my Checkmate mags have been trouble free. I would certainly be interested in the beta test.
    Last edited by Pyrenean; 9th August 2018 at 19:20. Reason: Fixed type. *blush*

Posts liked by others
    Brandon, did Check-Mate ever make magazines for Para-Ordnance -- or to fit Para-Ordnance double stacks? In particular, there are several states now that don't allow magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds, and finding 10-round magazines for the Para P12 and P13 size pistols is next to impossible.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrenean View Post
    Thanks Brandon.

All of my Checkmate mags have been trouble free. I would certainly be interested in the beta test.
    Thanks! Send me an email so I have your contact info

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    Brandon, did Check-Mate ever make magazines for Para-Ordnance -- or to fit Para-Ordnance double stacks? In particular, there are several states now that don't allow magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds, and finding 10-round magazines for the Para P12 and P13 size pistols is next to impossible.
    Unfortunately, we don't have any P12 or 13 mags but I do have a bunch of single stack 1911 that are "similar" to the ones that came with Para's guns

Posts liked by others
    Thank you! email sent.

Posts liked by others

Exclamation

Hey Brandon, welcome to the forum.

Imagine seeing you here!

I could list several manufacturers that you’re the OEM supplier for, based on that patent number.

As an aside, several of us that were beta testers for CMI on another (non-1911) forum have received shipping notices from CMI in the last couple of days. Any idea what that’s about?
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Posts liked by others
    Brandon, it's great to see you on the forum. I've used Checkmate hybrid magazines for years, and the only complaint I have is there seemed to be a period recently when I couldn't find your hybrid mags anywhere, including at Checkmate.

A quick question I have for you is are you finding popularity has changed a bit from hybrid feed lips to wadcutter lips in recent times? How is the popularity running from hybrid to wadcutter lips from full size to compact 45s? For example one of my 1911 manufacturers uses hybrid feed lips on their full size 1911s and wadcutter on their compacts. Are you seeing this as a trend? Thanks

Posts liked by others
    Welcome and it is great you take the time on the forums. I have used many Checkmate mags over the years, often coming with Colt pistols, and found them to be great.
    NRA Life Member

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McC. View Post
    Hey Brandon, welcome to the forum.

Imagine seeing you here!

I could list several manufacturers that you’re the OEM supplier for, based on that patent number.

As an aside, several of us that were beta testers for CMI on another (non-1911) forum have received shipping notices from CMI in the last couple of days. Any idea what that’s about?

Hey Rick! good to see you here. Yeah, that's just a little goodie bag from CMI, they should be delivered tomorrow. Let me know how you like it haha

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast