Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Here they come!!!

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries

Here they come!!!

One of our members has brought this to my attention (thanks Steve):

http://www.policemag.com/channel/wea...mid=1004297469

Congrats to all those who voted for this moron.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    Swallwell also downplayed the Second Amendment implications of mandatory gun confiscation, in part by saying that even late Justice Antonin Scalia in the Heller decision wrote that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited.

But he also implied that it wouldn’t matter anyway because gun control saves lives, which matters more than individual rights, the Washington Times reports.
    That these words were uttered by someone whose oath of office included a promise to defend the Constitution just proves how little honor these people have. The oath of office he swore says the following:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    Of course, "So help me God," is meaningless to them, because ultimately they are Godless. The only god they recognize is getting reelected.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside