Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations!

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    And BOA has just announced that they are dropping companies that manufacture "military style" firearms (meaning AR-15s, THE most popular and ubiquitous rifle in the United States, and possibly in the world). They did something similar back in (IIRC) 2010, cutting off credit card services to thousands of small gun shops around the country.

I didn't know about this ghost credit card service. It's a great idea, so I hope other banks also offer it. I have a BoA credit card, but I won't have it for long. I'm going to be cutting it into pieces and mailing it to their CEO, with a cancellation notice. They don't make much money off my card so it won't hurt their bottom line, but it's something I feel I have to do.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    Only BOA and Citi offer the "create your own card" feature, and Citi is going the way of BOA on guns. There are some 3rd parties that do the card thing, but that's insane as far as I am concerned. You have to give them access to your real card to make it work, so what's the point?

Maybe it's time for the NRA to get into the banking business!

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by VA-212 View Post
    Maybe it's time for the NRA to get into the banking business!
    They may be forced into it.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    Since the gubment decides who can be in banking, that door is quickly closing. Unless we get more fellow conservatives off their asses and to the polls on a regular basis, the libs will soon have total control.

Posts liked by others
    I'm not trying to start anything negative here, but those of us who do have a facebook account can see that the m1911.org facebook Page is very active with a lot of posts. Someone has to be administering that page.

https://www.facebook.com/m1911.org/
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." --Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Posts liked by others
    This thread is veering into politics, which we don't do on this site. We're also devolving into language that's not acceptable on this site. I suggest all participants review the forum rules.

This thread is closed.
    For the M1911.ORG Team,
    The Rule Keeper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12