Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Micro 9 Eclipse

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Micro 9 Eclipse

Planning to pick one of these up as an alternative to my Ultra Crimson Carry II for certain occasions. Wondering about anybody's experience with these pistols. Accuracy, dependability, recoil...any insight would be appreciated.
    My wife carries a SIG 938, and I'm familiar with that.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Posts liked by others

There is discussion on this

Kimbertalk.com has had a lot of discussion on these on these and other Micro 9s with laser grips.

Try there.

Posts liked by others
    Unfortunately, the Micro 9 is not a 1911, so this discussion will be moved to a more appropriate location on the forum.
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside

Posts liked by others
    I can't help you with the Eclipse but I gave my wife a Micro9 stainless for Christmas. We managed to put about 50 rounds through it yesterday and she was very pleased with how the gun handled and said the recoil was pleasant. I think it is a little heavier the P938 though.
    She is a little recoil sensitive but she hit well with it. She graciously allowed me to shoot it and I also liked it. The trigger pull averaged just under 8 lbs on my Lyman gauge and we had no malfunctions using FMJ ammunition. So far, I would recommend it. She thinks it may be her new carry gun.

Posts liked by others
    I traded my 2 year old micro9 for the new micro9 esv last week. I am a fan of these small pistols and consider it the perfect "small" 9mm. It takes some dry fire, and shooting to break the trigger in. It should smooth out and accuracy will be quite acceptable.