Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger SR1911 10mm Springweights

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    My recoil spring is the same as the SR1911 in 45. You can buy a recoil spring scale if things like this really bother one. Brownells is out right now, which is where I got mine, but I see Dillion has them also.

https://www.dillonprecision.com/cont..._submit=Search

Have not gotten around to measuring the mainspring yet. Have put new stocks on the 10mm by the way. Here with the SR1911 with Eaglewing grips. I bought the ones for the 10mm back in 2013 off the shopruger website. Ruger called them Delta grips and initially I put them on my CMD but told myself that if Ruger every made a 10mm I would have to put them on it.

NRA Life Member

Posts liked by others
    Recoil spring doesn't bother me as much i was just wondering on the mainspring or i can go with the tried true combo of 25#main and 18-20 recoil

Thanks for the link for the tester
    Last edited by Bud White; 31st December 2017 at 11:36.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12