Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Best Shooting Glasses

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Best Shooting Glasses

What is the best shooting glass? What to consider before buying this type glass. Which brand glasses you will recommend to buy? Please share your personal experience about shooting glasses.
    I just want to update here..After admin recommendation about Radians shooting glasses I searched and read some review like totalguide site. I bought radians shooting glasses and it looks really good to me.

Posts liked by others
    You need to look for something that provides good wrap-around protection, and minimal distortion. Cheap safety glasses tend to not offer an undistorted view.

Look at Radians brand. (I'm not certain if that's spelled correctly.)
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside
    Likes (1) :
    lutnao (29th September 2017)

Last edited by Hawkmoon; 28th September 2017 at 19:56.

Posts liked by others
    I'm currently using Decot glasses with prescription lenses.
    Lynnie, "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. "
    - Albert Camus
    Likes (1) :

Posts liked by others
    If you wear "headphone" type hearing protection, you want to look for shooting glasses with thin earpiece frame wires. Heavy earpiece frames will space the hearing protector cups away from your head and seriously reduce their effectiveness.

I use Crews engineer model safety glasses, which have thin wire frames.

-
    Likes (2) :
    lutnao (29th September 2017), MAC702 (29th September 2017)

Posts liked by others
    I prefer ESS ICE x2 glasses. I have the Rx insert for lenses with a focal point of 21 feet.

http://www.esseyepro.com/ICE-2X-Reta...82_detail.html
    MFWIC
    DILLIGAF
    Stercus Accidit
    WTFDTSG
    Likes (1) :