Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: More Police Overreaction

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

More Police Overreaction

I picked this story up from another forum I check once in awhile. The person relating the story told it this way:

"I pulled into the gas station to get gas and a drink. When I was walking in to pay, I noticed this police officer watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw her & thought, 'Is this lady stupid or crazy?!! With the officer right there, too?!'

But anyway, I went inside and got my coffee. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked out the door & the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm & running around going crazy! I ran outside & the police officer had put her on the ground & was putting the fire out with his coffee!!
    Then he put handcuffs on her & threw her in the cop car!! I was thinking 'What kind of person smokes near a gas pump?!' But, being the nosy person that I am, I asked the police officer what he was arresting her for...He looked me square in the eyes & said ...

'BRANDISHING A FIREARM!' "
    Hawkmoon
    On a good day, can hit the broad side of a barn ... from the inside
    Likes (4) :
    11 Bravo (25th June 2017), Doc Harold (8th June 2020), Rich-D (27th June 2017), Spyros (26th June 2017)

Posts liked by others
    Sounds reasonable to me.
    Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
    M. Setter
    Likes (2) :
    DTBorden (24th December 2018), Rich-D (27th June 2017)

Posts liked by others
    This story makes my morning. I'll be thinking about it and smiling to myself all day.

Posts liked by others
    Coffee and snot on my new shorts! Thanks! anim_lol.gif