Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The search is FINALLY over......

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

The search is FINALLY over......

With MANY thanks to a forum member here (I shall leave him nameless unless he chooses to reveal himself), my 32 year quest to obtain one of every model Randall made in .45 acp has finally concluded, with the most recent addition of the B131 I'd been looking for! Decades of haunting gun shows, gun boards from every state in the Union - it's all finally concluded!

So - here's a family portrait for your viewing pleasure......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes (3) :
    A34 (29th April 2018), Rick McC. (10th January 2017), Warbirdnut (9th January 2017)

Posts liked by others
    That's one nice look'n family! They look very happy to be reunited. I'm happy for you too, never give up on a quest and you'll see positive results (most of the time). Way to go!!!

Posts liked by others
    Thanks! Just wish the geezer that made it available to me would speak up.......

Posts liked by others
    Who you call'n a "geezer"? I answer to the "old " thank you very much! I've been following this and other 1911 forums from the beginning and I've owned several lefty Randall's since the mid 80's (guess that does make me a geezer) and I knew when it was time to let the B131 go, you were the guy I wanted it to go to........once the check cleared!! I hope you enjoy owning AND SHOOTING IT for many years to come. Nothing beats the looks you get at the range when brass starts flying; to your left! Very impressive collection T.R., you have every reason to be proud of your accomplishment.

Posts liked by others
    Thanks, my friend - and THANK YOU for entrusting the old girl to me.....needless to say, my two boys are anxiously putting in their "favorite son" requests, lol! Trying to set up a li'l range time for Friday - it's amazing how full the dance card can get when you're retired!!

You ever get down this neck of the woods, holler - we'll check out some of the .45's (and maybe a coupla the post-samples we have at the shop) and hit the range!

Posts liked by others
    Sweet!

Hey a 1911 designed by Curtis LeMay! That's right up my alley!

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirdnut View Post
    Sweet!

Hey a 1911 designed by Curtis LeMay! That's right up my alley!
    Yessir - have two of 'em in the collection - a round top and a flat top. 654 total were made between the two of 'em.

Posts liked by others
    Now you can start on a complete collection of the 9 MM and 38 Super.

Posts liked by others
    Congrats on the adoption. I've been lusting for a left handed Randall for awhile.
    Lynnie, "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. "
    - Albert Camus

Posts liked by others
    I want a matching 38 Supers , left and right with really fancy grips in matching carved holsters and belt for a bbq rig.
    Last edited by texmex; 7th March 2017 at 00:23.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast