Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Remington R1 on sale @ Sportsman's

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Remington R1 on sale @ Sportsman's

Sportsman's Warehouse is having a Memorial Day sale on the Remington R1, both blued and stainless.

This is just the R1, not the enhanced.

The ad for my store is linked below:

http://marketing.sportsmanswarehouse...ay%20final.pdf

The stainless is $449.99 after rebates and before taxes and the blued is $399.99 after rebates and before taxes. I picked one up for what will be $439 out the door with all taxes etc. Seems like a nice price for a 1911.

I have field stripped and cleaned my new blued, it is well made and nicely finished. Range trip will happen next week.
    RioGrande481
    NRA Member
    SA M1911 PX9151L
    Cimarron 1911P high polished
    Remington R1
    Last edited by RioGrande481; 17th May 2015 at 00:55.

Posts liked by others
    Well, the sale @ Sportsman's is over. Anyone other than myself take advantage of the sale and pick up an R1?
    RioGrande481
    NRA Member
    SA M1911 PX9151L
    Cimarron 1911P high polished
    Remington R1

Posts liked by others
    Guess not, Rio! That's a steal!!

Posts liked by others
    Rio, that WAS a steal indeed! Congratulations! I bought a regular R1 Commander back in December 2014 and have been very pleased with it. I thought I had a great price, but your deal was quite a bit sweeter. Mine was a total of $567 after factoring in fees and state sales tax and factoring out the $75 rebate. For some reason I've found the Commanders to be a tad more expensive. Anyways, I hope your R1 turns out as sweet a dream as did mine. Enjoy!
    -Ed-

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very, very low crime rate." -- Marion Barry, Former Mayor of Washington, DC