Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: So Did I enhance My Razorback, Or Rape it?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

So Did I enhance My Razorback, Or Rape it?

I decided the cheapest way to get a 10mm carbine was a Mechtech conversion. And I have wanted a 10mm carbine for a long, long time.

I can covert to and from pistol to carbine. I think I'm going to like it, myself.

Posts liked by others
    I've been wanting one for awhile now and I think you just put me over the edge. How far was the target and how many rds have you put through it? Thanks for the pics and info.

Posts liked by others
    This was about 25 yards. I was just sighting in the scope and seeing how it grouped before I moved it out. This was also from a completely cold barrel, it kept rising as it warmed up. It was three mags of 9 rounds. (Chip McCormick follower kits to increase an 8 round mag to 9) I expect the next target I will warm the gun up first and it will be a lot tighter

Posts liked by others
    Thanks for the info, I really like that set up.

Posts liked by others
    What are your goals with this carbine setup?
    NRA Life Member since '67

"Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake."
    Napoleon

Posts liked by others
    To help extend the life of the pistol by less barrel wear. To get an increase in velocity without reloading towards the top end of recipes. To possibly hunt hawgs at longer distances.

Plus the thing is just a joy to shoot without the recoil of a large caliber rifle.

Posts liked by others
    Looks like a "blast" to me. Have fun.
    SEMPER FI