Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: Wilson combat "cqb" missing documents

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Angry Wilson combat "cqb" missing documents

Probably I'm one of the best WC customers in my country.
    In the past I was the proud ownder of a CQB a SUPERGRADE and a KZ bought from a reputable gunshop, all guns officially imported by DIAMANT Company of Forlė.
    Last year I bought three (I mean 3) more CQB, and a CLASSIC.
    One of the CQB documents somehow were not included in the bag, or by mistake they went into somebody else's bag. The gunshop, absolutely in good faith, told me not to worry since they had already contacted the importer DIAMANT. I bought that gun (s/n WCT14870) on 24 January 2014, in the meantime I've contacted so any times the gunshop, the official importer (that answered me saying that they had already contacted WILSON COMBAT for a copy of the documents: test fire target & proofs sheet), last week I even dropped a few lines of complaint on the contact page of WILSON COMBAT site, with all the details and the serial numbers of my guns, but they didn't even acknowledged receipt of it. At this point I' m a bit upset with WILSON COMBAT, I love their guns, that we use at the range, I've always extolled their qualities and in fact a couple of other people bought two of their 1911s, BUT a this point I would have expected some sort of answer from them, since they have also my mail address!
    Originality can't be restored, so put "originality" at the top of a priority list. If JMB didn't put it on the 1911 you don't need it.
    Last edited by Sergio Natali; 18th February 2015 at 14:30.

Posts liked by others
    We have had absolutely no contact from you or from Diamant regarding this gun. I have an email from "Sergio" on 2-2-2014 regarding a barrel bushing but nothing since.

If you need a new test target and QC checklist I can send you one, I will contact you via your email address on file but I assure you we have zero communications in our email system from you about this.

Sorry for your emergency. We will get you taken care of quickly in WC style.

Posts liked by others
    MCMXI, In my experience I believe that W/C would not ignore a communication from any of their customers or anyone who's not one of their customers for that matter. You may be the "best WC customer in (your) country" but I'm equally a big fan of W/C AND their customer service. I currently own 5 W/C pistols, not a record by any means, but in my experience in dealing with the company I have been 110% impressed with their customer service as well as their products. They WILL take care of you to the best of their ability.
    John B
    What goes around comes around.

Posts liked by others
    This morning I've received a mail from Mr Anthony at WILSON COMBAT, that after all this time I wish to thank immediately.
    In all honesty after about one year from the purchase I was loosing hopes...
    Now I really hope to receive the copies of the missing papers without further delay.
    Thanks again.
    Originality can't be restored, so put "originality" at the top of a priority list. If JMB didn't put it on the 1911 you don't need it.

Posts liked by others
    I do appreciate a lot WILSON COMBAT efforts, that's one of he reasons so far I've bought seven WC 1911; too bad they don't keep copies of test target/build sheets of their guns made only 8 years ago.

Posts liked by others
    Man, you own a whole armory! Didn't know Italy permitted citizens to own high-caliber pistols. It's hard enough just to get permission to drive your rental car to a hotel downtown in an Italian city. What kind of hoops do you have to jump through to be allowed to buy this stuff?

Posts liked by others
    buybeach

To drive a car it takes a driving licence, to own a gun a firearms license, no need for hoops; wherever you are just stick to the rules, period.