Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: A Friends New Cabot Order

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

A Friends New Cabot Order

Just wanted everyone to know I'm jealouse of Mike P. He's ordered a set of Cabot 1911's...left hand & right hand matching. He'll have them marked on the slide with his fathers name and his uncles name...they are twins. His father has passed but his uncle is here and anxious to see the pistols. Mike just placed the order so the delivery is 6+ months. I'll get a picture of the duo as soon as I can and post it. I have no doubt the pistols will be amazing. Thanks for listening...I needed it.

Posts liked by others
    That is simply AWESOME!
    "Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot
    Dominus Vobiscum . . . <))>(

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries
    We are always here for our friends to share their excitement.
    John Caradimas SV1CEC
    The M1911 Pistols Organization
    http://www.m1911.org

Posts liked by others
    I think I'm more excited than he is... I will post some pictures for sure.

Posts liked by others
    Looking forward to pictures!
    Vietnam Vet June 66 - Dec 67

Posts liked by others
    Time's up; pics?
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Posts liked by others
    Hey . . . . Where are the pictures?
    I want to be jealous also . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posts liked by others
    Hey MendoChuck, your post is pretty timely. Mike recently received his Cabot pistols and brough them by for us to look at. He hasn't decided if he will shoot his pair, but he did decide he likes them so much he ordered another pair. SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Holy smoly what else is a single guy with money supposed to do?

Posts liked by others
    OK! . . . . Now I am really, really, really, really, really, jealous.
    Great Googa-Mooga BATMAN . . . . What should I do now?

Urrumph!.jpg

Posts liked by others
    Ya know. I feel the same way. My petty jealousies will not let me be happy for him... Just kidding of course. The pistols are nice no doubt. I truly believe that they will shoot better than any other 1911. Don't they just have to because of how much they cost? I didn't take them apart. I desparately wanted to see the inside to see if there were any milling marks or other things out of place...there sure isn't anything out of place on the outside. The only odd thing, to me anyway, about these pistols is that the ivory grips are checkered...yes that's real ivory. I wouldn't have wanted the grips checkered but that's what Mike wanted. They look good; but maybe I'll warm up to them. I can't wait to see the new pair he ordered now! Heck, he's spent a ton of money at Cabot. These pistol sets are $20K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!