Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ed Brown Custom

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

New Ed Brown Custom

Hello everyone I am new to this site but love Ed Browns. I currently have 3 but this is my first one I had custom made. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posts liked by others
    Very nice. I like the 2nd amendment engraving too!

Posts liked by others
    Awesome looking gun. Are the grips comfortable IWB?

Posts liked by others
    The grips are really not to bad actually pretty comfortable. I am not sure how they would be after a lot of shooting haven't even been able to bring myself to open the slide. I don't think I will actually ever shoot this one it will probably be a collection gun / safe queen.

Posts liked by others
    Even though this is a "safe queen" I'd personally get rid of that "RIP" barrel bushing. It won't help your self defense claim...

-- Chuck

Posts liked by others
    I am pretty sure I don't have to worry about that part it would be in the safe. If I ever did have to worry about that it would mean I have no guns left to defend my home with. Besides Missouri laws clearly states that if deadly force is used to defend yourself or you property no criminal actions can be taken.

Posts liked by others
    That pistol is way too pretty to shoot people with. No words can say how much I like it.

Posts liked by others
    Thank you progun I have not even been able to bring myself to open the slide on this gun. I am looking for a nice display case for it to show the inscription I believe so strongly in. I will keep this gun forever will never go up for sale.

Posts liked by others
    Very cool, love the inscription!

Posts liked by others
    The inscription and bushing marking will be presented to the jury to show what a radical right winger you are just itching to shoot someone. Anyone.

-- Chuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast