Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: what my gun worth

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

what my gun worth

I've got a stainless steel .45 Charles Daly model 1911 what do these guns retail for/ what can you get for them???

Posts liked by others
    Hello...sorry you waited so long for a reply.

There is no "retail" price for new CD's because they stopped being made and imported in 2011.

I just saw a blue one for sale on Gunbroker...already sold...for about $400. If I did not already have 3 1911's, I would probably have bought it immediately. I have not seen a stainless Charles Daly 1911 since they were new...I have not seen a Charles Daly 1911 for sale in person for several years, either.

I hope you have read some of the posts here from other Charles Daly owners. They were good pistols, and there is a lot of good info on them here that exists no where else even on the mighty internet....this forum, maintained by the good graces of the people who run this site is THE place for specific...and usually correct...information on the Charles Daly 1911 a1 pistols, ARMSCOR made or otherwise.

Added; Interesting...after reading several old posts here, which is all there are, I see many people paid around $400 for their CD pistols...That still seems to be the going rate for the few you see for sale, so I guess they are holding their value.

Mark
    Last edited by dogngun; 3rd March 2014 at 12:05.

Posts liked by others
    Are you sure the gun you have is stainless and not nickel?
    Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
    M. Setter
    Likes (1) :
    dogngun (25th September 2015)