Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: New CEO of Taurus is working CS issues

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

New CEO of Taurus is working CS issues

My PT 1911 ejector broke while shooting. The reason I did not Post any thing until now was I wanted to test out Taurus CS and did not want to be accused of them reading my post and getting my pistol back to me sooner than normal. Some of the other boards bash me and Taurus CS pretty hard over my PT 1911 ss. Heres the chain of events with no mention of me being active on any forum to Taurus I just called and asked for cs due to pistol broken
    on 9/24/2013 Ist I was transferred to a CS named Joel took less than 3 minutes to get to him. I went over my issues he put me on hold came back in less than 2 minutes and said he had a pt1911 in his hand and removed the slide at that point i described what the broken ejector looked like then he pulled up the parts list and said parts are in stock and due to a restricted part gun must be sent in and that would be at my cost I told him on a pistol Less than a year old that i felt that was unreasonable he then asked did i ever shoot reloads and I told him no. After a 1 minute hold he came back and took my email and said it wood take no more than 4 weeks and shipping and parts were covered.
    on 9/25/2013 I received a email from fed ex stating i need ed to print my prepaid label and send in 2nd day air. printed the label and boxed up took to fed ex that after noon thru tracking my pistol arrived at Miami on Friday pm 9/27/13 and received and email from Taurus CS stating that they had checked in my pistol Ist thing Monday am.

on 10/7/2013 I received a call from fed ex stating i needed to be home to sign for a package from Miami fl and my pistol just arrived @ 4pm 10/8 and they replaced my ejector and my extractor and fired 2 9 round mags thru my pistol and sent it back it showed checked in by cs then initials then repaired by initials then tested by and inspected by initialed and final inspection and shipped by initialed

Again I never said any thing about the forums or any other references to Taurus . I wanted this to be a blind test which I feel They passed with flying colors

Thanks so much for the wonderful CS
    jhp
    Para lda carry 9
    Para Executive Carry 45
    Taurus PT1911 SS
    Walther p22
    Sig 938
    Sig 1911 22
    Ati compact 22
    Rock Isl compact 9mm

Posts liked by others
    Blog Entries