Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Thread: NightHawk Tour Yesterday!

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

NightHawk Tour Yesterday!

So Just want to give the guys a shout out!

So happened to be int he area yesterday, so dropped by and got a quick tour of the facility!!!

I want to say thank you Gregg for taking the time out of your busy day for showing me and a friend around and talking to us. also met one of the owners also, super nice guy! These guys are one of the best!!!!!

I will say the guys are super nice. I met several people from every department. The guys and gals there were super nice, took the time out of their busy day to chat with us and tell us how things were done!!!!

Can't say enough on how these guys are awesome!!! Even though there weren't many guns to be shipped out, cause like everyone knows right now. they can't keep them on the shelves, I got to see some true works of arts, and see some of the finest 1911 craftsman out there.

I want to say they are Great!!!!!

Posts liked by others
    I, also, did the tour several years ago. This was when Larry Lyles was there.

I agree with all you've said. Great people!!!
    Johnny

I miss America
    Sent from my keyboard using hunt-n-peck...
    SCIENTIA SIT POTENTIA

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by sbui
    So happened to be in the area yesterday, so dropped by and got a quick tour of the facility!!!...
    Can't say enough on how these guys are awesome!!!
    Congrats sbui, on your visit.
    Even without Larry, Craig and his crew still are tight wrt building/selling some awesome 1911 customs; I fortunately own 3...

Best regard, GDubya
    GDubya

NRA Life Member
    "If you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." -- Benjamin Franklin