Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Classic II 9mm?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    yeah, I have already decided to purchase another brand of pistol...

Posts liked by others
    just picked up my new American classic II 9MM Commander. came covered in oil. cleaned and lubed as I do with all my 1911's. grease where it slides and oil where it rotates. took it to the range and put 100 rounds of ball ammo through it. numerous failures to RTB. also had numerous failures to lock the slide back on the last round. will clean this weapon again and go with my FROG LUBE and new magazines and see what happens. I do like this weapon. feels good and appears to be pretty darn accurate at 10 yards. will update soon.

Posts liked by others
    second trip to the range after another good cleaning and application of Frog Lube and a new magazine. put 100 rounds of ball ammo through it. not a single failure. left the stock recoil spring in it. functioned great. I did try the original mag one time and it failed to lock the slide back after last round. I still think this is a good buy for 500.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12