Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New AC II

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

New AC II

Just add a 1911 to collection, love everything about it can't wait to shoot.

http://www.gun-politics.org/
    Gulf of Tonkin Yacht Club 72-73
    Last edited by KAC1911; 24th January 2013 at 11:19. Reason: add pic

Posts liked by others
    Good looking
    AC II

Posts liked by others
    Thanks, I guess this 1911 isn't to popular on this site.

Posts liked by others
    I think the ACII is a great looking 1911. I don't own one but I do have a Metro Arms Commander that is a great shooting pistol. The Metro Arms AC/Commander/Amigo are IMHO the best buys for your buck, and are better quality than the RIA.

Rio Vista Slim Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KAC1911
    Thanks, I guess this 1911 isn't to popular on this site.
    Quite the contrary, actually. Sometimes there are periods of relative inactivity on this site, and you may have posted during one of those periods.

That is a very attractive pistol, and we look forward to a range report after you've shot it.

I did a gun review for a MetroArms manufactured pistol in the not-too-distant past, and was favorably impressed. Since that time, the importer has expanded the line of MetroArms guns, and the M1911.ORG E-zine should be receiving another pistol shortly for Test & Evaluation. Stay tuned for that review.

In the meantime, enjoy your new gun, and please be sure to follow up this thread with a range report.

Posts liked by others
    I shot it the other day with 230 FMJ and no problems at all. the wind was blowing the targets to much to see the grouping. I did notice when I was cleaning the finish on the slide stop and the main spring housing were not that good as most of the gun. Actually the bottom of the housing looks a little worn off too. But again it isn't a high dollar 1911 either. May change out for a nicer stainless one. Again cosmetics. Trying to be subjective here.

Posts liked by others
    Should also note the trigger is as good as my Gold Cup, no kidding.

Posts liked by others
    Nice pistol, I have one in blue and love it. Definitely worth more than I paid for it. Enjoy it and shoot the heck outta it.
    Metro Arms American Classic II

Posts liked by others
    I got a ACII two years ago and it gets carried as much as my kimber. The trigger is stock breaks at 4 Lb 13 oz. I love it.

Posts liked by others
    I have an ACII and am quite impressed. It is my go-to-gun for the range. Reliable. Accurate. And fun!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast