Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How are reloading supplies holding up?

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others
    I use the MBC 124gn TCFP in my 38 Super. Like them real well.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by dickttx
    I use the MBC 124gn TCFP in my 38 Super. Like them real well.
    Where do you get them? Is there a website to order from?

Posts liked by others
    http://www.missouribullet.com/index.php

I received a bulk shipment of 3000 125gr TCFP (IDP #6) for my Supers, like them a lot. Longshot, Power Pistol, Herco, WSF, AA#7, IMR 800X et al all work well with these BHN 18 hardcast bullets.
    NRA Life Member since '67

"Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake."
    Napoleon
    Last edited by horse 91-A1; 29th March 2013 at 14:11.

Posts liked by others
    I recently got bullets and Longshot powder from Natchez Shooters Supply.
    I ordered 10mm brass from Starline on Monday expecting a long delay. The order arrived today. So, I think the supplies are starting to return (or at least backorders aren't as long).

Posts liked by others

Thumbs down reloading supplies availability

Here in the Northeast the shelves are pretty much wiped clean. Reloading supplies such as primers, bullets and powder are rare as hens teeth. Even .22 LR is tough to get. Some shops are really gouging people. I was in one shop and they were selling 12 Ga rifled slugs (5 shells to a box) for 17$, prior to all of this, they were selling for 5-6 dollars a box. I will not buy anything from a store that does that to its customers. A few shops have raised prices modestly and have various calibers available but without any consistency. These shops typically limit purchases to 5 boxes per customer to try to give everyone a chance to get some ammo. You cannot get .223, 308, .45 or 9mm. I have not seen 7.62 X 39 in months.

Posts liked by others
    I am pretty well set for pistol and rifle (matter of fact I could supply 3d world countries with ammo) but desperately need some Red Dot and 20/28 for the shotguns as well as some 20ga hulls.
    Last edited by w5wjp; 8th April 2013 at 23:12.

Posts liked by others
    horse 91-A1:
    I received a bulk shipment of 3000 125gr TCFP (IDP #6) for my Supers, like them a lot. Longshot, Power Pistol, Herco, WSF, AA#7, IMR 800X et al all work well with these BHN 18 hardcast bullets.

I have been using those in my Super also. Had to mess with the OAL for awhile. I ordered 3K of those and 3K of Cowboy #4 in January. The Cowboy #4 shipped immediately, but it took a week or so for the Supers to ship.

Posts liked by others
    Here in the Great White North I am still able to find virtually everything I want within a week or 2.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345