Welcome to M1911.ORG
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site

John needs your help
Please read this message.

Sponsors Panel
If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Your help is appreciated.
If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally an Ed Brown!

THREAD CLOSED
This is an old thread. You can't post a reply in it. It is left here for historical reasons.Why don't you create a new thread instead?
    Posts liked by others

Finally an Ed Brown!

Due to the latest I must have an AR craze, I traded mine for this Ed Brown.

Not sure of the age of the gun, or if it was one of the 1 of 100 limited edition Brown put out. I'm going to send for the birth certificate from Ed Brown. It came with black double diamond grips, I put the carbon fiber ones on.

Posts liked by others

E.b.

EXCELLENT trade

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKahunna
    EXCELLENT trade
    Plus I'll fire it more than I did the AR.

Posts liked by others

Icon17

If you ever miss your AR and might want to trade back let me know, maybe I cn help you out. Again BEAUTIFUL weapon.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKahunna
    If you ever miss your AR and might want to trade back let me know, maybe I cn help you out. Again BEAUTIFUL weapon.
    Thanks, but I waited many years to get an Ed Brown.

Posts liked by others
    I sold my AR several years ago for a KC. Yes, you will shoot the EB much more than the AR.

Posts liked by others
    Congratulations - nice Special Forces.

I just traded my LMT AR for a Les Baer Custom Carry Stainless and cash. I would love to have an Ed Brown also but I will not trade my Colt LE6920 since it's my last AR. Guess I will have to save for one a while longer.
    Last edited by WGG; 28th January 2013 at 16:16.

Posts liked by others
    Beautiful Brown! I love the GenIII Stealth Gray & Black combo. The gray on yours looks much lighter than the one I saw in person, must be the flash washing it out a bit. That finish combo is very impressive ~ Congrats!

Posts liked by others
    That's a very handsome Brown. I too like the color combination which the stocks really enhance. I also waited many years to get my two Browns. Forty five years ago tonight the TET Offensive started. I had along with my M-16 a 1911A1 that probably saw action on Guadalcanal. The Ed Brown is quite a step up from that, isn't it, although that old 1911 was as reliable as it could have been. Welcome home.

Posts liked by others
    Quote Originally Posted by C1911
    Beautiful Brown! I love the GenIII Stealth Gray & Black combo. The gray on yours looks much lighter than the one I saw in person, must be the flash washing it out a bit. That finish combo is very impressive ~ Congrats!
    No washout, mine is OD and black.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast